The DeLand Fall Festival of the Arts is a two day outdoor art festival held in downtown Deland. It is always hosted on the November weekend prior to Thanksgiving. Approximately 50,000 people attend the festival. Deland is located in Volusia County-Central Florida. It is a short driving distance from Orlando and Daytona Beach.
ART: This juried fine arts venue includes between 160 and 185 state, national and international artists. The artist’s works are reviewed by a jury of art professionals to determine the artist selection for the show. An effort is made to cover a wide range of artistic mediums which include painting, glass, sculpture, jewelry, leather, photography, printmaking, wood, ceramics and fiber. Over $25,000 in artist awards are made to the outstanding pieces in various categories.
Voted the best outdoor fine art festival by “Florida Living Magazine” the Deland Fall Festival of the Arts is consistently rated one of the most “artist friendly” shows. We invite you to participate and be a part of this exciting festival that draws over 50,000 visitors over the two-day weekend.
OVER $54,000 in Artist Awards are given based on the Judges’ scoring of each artist’s body-of-work as displayed in the booth.
- BEST of SHOW (1 at $4,000)
- 2D JUDGE’S CHOICE (1 at $2,500)
- 3D JUDGE’S CHOICE (1 at $2,500)
- AWARD of EXCELLENCE (2 at $1,500)
- AWARD of DISTINCTION (4 at $1,000)
- AWARD of MERIT (5 at $750)
- AWARD of RECOGNITION (6 at $500)
- HONORABLE MENTION (8 at $300)
- PATRON|COLLECTOR PURCHASE AWARDS ($29,000)
PATRON|COLLECTOR PURCHASE AWARD PROGRAM
The DeLand community continues to support the festival and the artists through a Patron|Collector Membership Program. Each member pays for and receives $250 in Artist Purchase Vouchers that can only be spent at the festival with festival artists.
The generous support of this festival program by these Patron|Collector Members places over $29,000 in dedicated art purchase revenue into this event. The Patron|Collector Program assists in making this festival even more successful for the participating artists.
- Artist Social at Check-In on Friday Night
- Artist Oasis Saturday and Sunday (includes breakfast & lunch)
- Artist Appreciation & Awards Event on Saturday Night (includes dinner)
- Booth Sitters All Day
- Complimentary Link on the Festival’s Website to the Artist’s Website