The DeLand Fall Festival of the Arts will once again host its annual juried arts festival in November. Each year since 1993 the festival has grown in quality, attendance, and prestige.
Over the years our community volunteers, through their interest, commitment, energy, and civic pride, have played a major role in the success of a smooth running festival. This year we invite you to volunteer and make this yet another successful festival.
If you would like to volunteer for the DeLand Fall Festival of the Arts, please fill in the information of the Volunteer Sign-Up Form and one of our representatives will contact you.
We take your preference into consideration when making assignments to meet the greater needs of the festival. Thank you for your interest in helping!
GENERAL FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER INFORMATION:
- EVENT: The festival occurs on a Saturday and Sunday. It is open to the public from 10am to 5pm on both days.
- BOOTH SITTERS: Volunteer to spend 15-30 minutes in the artist booth while the artist takes a break-watch over items in booth but make no monetary transactions.
- ARTIST OASIS: Volunteer to assist with the food service that is provided to artists in the early morning and at noontime.
- VIP PARKING: Volunteer to be present and visible at the entrance to the VIP Parking lot-request parking pass from those who want to enter.
- INFORMATION BOOTH: Volunteer to provide general information, directions to an artist booth or an event location, sell t-shirts and posters.
- VOLUNTEER CENTER: Volunteer to provide any needed assistance to staff, artists, etc. and work with the Volunteer Chair to see that festival needs are met.
Signup below for the position you wish to volunteer for and thank you for supporting the festival.